Our little Scouting Dragon has no name! Can you help us out?
We would also love for young people and adults to have a go at colouring-in, or create your own Scouty dragon if you are feeling super creative. Then share it with us on our Facebook page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most importantly put it up in your window for the world to enjoy or post it to a local nursing home with a little note to spread some cheer…
So what do you think he should be called? Share your ideas in our form below for a chance to win a very special prize for the lucky winner!
- One entry per person.
- Names must be suitable for all audiences.
- Each entry must be made via the form above.
- Your entry must be received by Midnight on 30 April 2020.
- Entrants must be a member of a Cornish Scout group.
- On the closing date, the list will be narrowed down by members of the County team to the 5 favourites names.
- These 5 will then be put to the public vote.
- The winner will then be presented with their prize at a future date.