TOOLS FOR THE ROLE
To provide Section Leaders and section supporters with basic information on the section they support, their role and area of responsibility, along with some practical help to get individuals started in their role.
- Main features of the section they support and how it fits into Scouting
- The roles and responsibilities of different people within their section
- The use of a variety of programme ideas through different types of activities
- Youth shaped Scouting
- Promoting positive behaviour in their section
CHANGE OF ROLE
Revalidation of this module is required when changing sections.
- Sorry, there are currently no sessions planned for this module.
CHECK YOUR KNOWLEDGE & VALIDATION CRITERIA
To check your knowledge or to view the validation criteria please view the module pages in the Adult’s Personal File for Section Leaders which can be viewed or downloaded on the main Scouts website.
Additional resources can be found on the module 03 pages on the main Scouts website.
Should you require any of the information contained within these pages in an alternative format, please contact the Training Team.